Magnum 4 by Puri5
$259.95 – $279.95 GST IncNeed Help? Msg Us.
Magnum 4 by Puri5
The Magnum 4 from Puri5 offers the latest technology in convection style heating of dry herb and concentrates. The new features and upgrades in the Magnum 4 ensure that it offers superb performance across all mediums used and delivers an unforgettable experience.
The Magnum 4 maintains the same slick pen style in its design and has a fully anodized aluminium body that is encased in premium heat-absorbing carbon fibre. The spiral heating element has been updated to increase efficiency while delivering a consistent, smooth, experience.
The open-air flow chamber directs hot air directly to the concentrate and effectively permeates to maximise the experience. Traditional dab rigs use a hot surface for heating where the Magnum 4 uses directional air heating which conserves the concentrate and maximises the flavour.
- Stainless Steel Spiral
- Fast USB-C Charging Port
- Fully Anodized Aluminium Body
- Replaceable Lithium-ion 18650 Battery
- Precise Temperature Control (320–439ºF)
- Memory Function
- Easy-to-clean Glass Mouthpiece
- User manual
- Rechargeable Samsung 18650B 3400mAh Battery
- Micro USB-C charging cable
- Dabbing Tool
- Chamber Filter Tool
- Cleaning Brush
- Water Bubbler Adaptor (water bubbler sold separately)
- Wax / Dab Pad
Puri5’s patented Air-Hi technology convection air heating now has an isolated airflow pathway that avoids passing over any electronics.
- Press the power button three times to turn on
- Press and hold both buttons to power Off
- Temperature Selection ºF or ºC
- Up and Down Arrows for Temperature Adjustment. (Hold adjustment button down to make large adjustments)
Hints / Tips:
- Preheat before loading first chamber.
- Wait 10 seconds after desired temperature reached before taking first draw.
- Take slow and longer draws (3-5 seconds)
- Start with a lower temperature setting and increase as required to suit the desired experience of the individual
The Glass Water Bubbler and attachment screws into the device in replacement of the mouthpiece and holds a small volume of water to further cool and filter the vapor creating a smoother experience.
The Glass Bong Slider has been designed for those that love the ritual of having a bong. The glass slider attaches onto the Magnum instead of a mouthpiece and inserts into a bong in replacement of a traditional cone piece.
Starting Temperature Guide:
- 160 degrees Celsius without water filtration
- 180 degrees Celsius with water filtration
- Medium to fine
- Snug (not tight / not too loose)
**The Vape Dungeon strongly recommends the use of an external battery charger with this device to ensure the safety and longevity of the battery and the device utilising them. Unbalanced or over discharged batteries can be potentially dangerous. **
With Water Bubbler, Without Water Bubbler