Battery Charger by Golisi
$34.95 – $59.95 GST IncNeed Help? Msg Us.
Golisi Smart Battery Charger with LCD Screen
The Golisi S2 / S4 external battery chargers by Golisi have a large LCD screen which clearly displays the charging status of the batteries. Featuring a 2A fast charging capability these chargers are not only compatible with 20700, 26650, 18650 Li-ion batteries but nearly all cylinder shaped rechargeable batteries on the market.
The advanced intelligence of these chargers means that different brands and different sized batteries can be charged independently at the same time. Multiple charging outputs including 0.5A/ 1.0A / 2.0A are available. The S4 & S2 Smart Charger provides a faster and safer charging experience while ensuring that the best charging potential is achieved every charge every time.
- Input: AC 110-240V 50/60HZ; DC 12V/1A
- Output: 4.2V ±1%/ 3.7V ±1%/ 1.48V ±1%
- (Li-ion battery: 2Ax1 1Ax2 0.65AX3 0.5AX4)
- LCD Display: displays channel/ battery type/ battery voltage/ charging current/ capacity rate
- Protections: Short Circuit Protection; Over-Current Protection; Reverse Connection Protection
- Loading Spring: high quality spring
- Plug: AU
- Case Materials: ABS+PC+ fire-retardant materials
- 2 or 4 battery slots with 2A fast charging
- Upgraded micro-processor with large LCD screen
- User friendly
- Large LCD display showing clearly charging status
- High compatibility with most of cylinder shape rechargeable batteries
- 0.5A/ 1.0A/ 2.0A output options
Screen Display and Operation:
- Connecting to power supply, without batteries, the screen will be bright for 2 seconds then display “null” which denotes no batteries being loaded.
Charging Status and Screen Display:
- Once batteries are loaded the screen will display channel/ battery type/ battery voltage/ charging current/ capacity rate. “%” flashes mean the device is charging “%” increases until 100% indicating batteries are fully charged.
- Button Operation: Short click = LCD displays charging status. 3-second long click = LCD Screen remains illuminated
S2 (2 Bay), S4 (4 Bay)