Crown IV Box Mod by Uwell
$79.95 GST IncNeed Help? Msg Us.
Crown 4 200w Mod Only by Uwell
The Crown IV Mod by Uwell is beautiful and elegant making it aesthetically pleasing. This power house has the capability to produce up to 200W while being protected by the inbuilt chip set. The fine detailed etching on the panelling gives this mod a royal feel complimented by the crown emblem firing button.
The UWELL circuit board is more resistant to dust and corrosion while greatly extending the products life while maintaining versatility through output and control.
The Crown IV box mod has an output range of 5 to 200W and an atomiser resistance range of 0.1 to 3.0 ohm when used in “POW” mode. Powering the Crown IV box mod are dual high amperage 18650 batteries (sold separately) which are housed behind the magnetic etched panel of the device.
The simplicity of the Crown IV is majestic with its triple control interface featuring an oversized firing button with the protruding crown emblem on it and the dual adjustment buttons.
The OLED display features an assortment of essential vaping data that varies from output wattage, output voltage, atomiser resistance and much more.
- UWELL Onboard Chip
- 5 to 200W Output Range
- 0.1 to 3.0 ohm Atomizer Resistance Range
- 0.7 to 8V Voltage Range
- 0.91 Inch OLED Display Screen
- Vertical Arrangement
- Output Temperature
- Output Wattage
- Output Voltage
- Powered by 2 x 18650 Batteries (NOT INCLUDED)
- Material and Mode Selection
- Atomiser Resistance
- Output Current
- Puff Timer
- Individual Battery Life Indicator
- Three Button Control Face
- Oversized Firing Button
- Crown Engraved Adjustment Buttons
- Magnetic Etched Battery Door Cover
- Micro-USB Port for hardware updates
- Zinc Alloy, PC + ABS & Aluminium Construction
- Stainless Steel Plated 510 Threading
- Spring Loaded Gold Plated Contact
Temperature Control Suite:
- SS904 Support
- TCR Support
- SS316 0.00088 to 0.00020
- Ni200 0.00690 to 0.00020
- Resistance Lock
- 200 to 600 degree Fahrenheit Range
- 0.1 to 1.0 ohm Atomizer Resistance Range
- Holding Power Button + Up Button = Adjustment Lock
- Holding Power Button + Down Button = Device Lock
**The Vape Dungeon strongly recommends the use of an external battery charger with this device to ensure the safety and longevity of the batteries and the device utilising them. Unbalanced or over discharged batteries can be potentially dangerous. **
Red, Blue, Green, Purple